CHERNOBOG'S LAIR.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!!

Well, it's a brand new year and an odd numbered one at that. Don't you just love odd numbered years? They seem to coincidentally follow me in all of my major times in my life: I was born on an odd numbered year, I graduated high school on an odd numbered year...I'm noticing a pattern. Like most of us I hope this year will be better than the last one. I made a New Year's Resolution to loose weight, find a new job and perhaps crack down on my addiction to Mountain Dew, lol! So, here's my New Year message top you all, have a Happy New Year and don't screw this one up! lol

"Same old shit just different day and year" - Black Label Society, Bored To Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any comments? Please post them.